OK we admit it, we think these are really cool. Did you ever want to do a quick job with easy programming, serious 32 bit computing, and easy on the wallet? Doh! Who hasn't? Well, the Coridium ARMmite Pro is the ticket. This Eval Kit is what you need to get started and program these cool ARM7 boards. You need one of these. After that, you can do more ARMmite Pro projects with the $29 ARMmite Pro. You just need the programming cable and software tools from this eval kit! $29 for a 60 MHz ARM7? Yep. Oh, and it is in the Arduino form factor and same I/O pins. Did we mention that? Great peripheral for the Mini2440. 2"x2" and less than 1/2 ounce! Rockets and RC anyone?
OK, so what do you get?
Power supply? We don't need no stinking power supply! It runs off the USB or the Bat connector.
21 TTL compatible digital I/Os shared with 7 10-bit A/D pins and an easy-to-use USB interface.
Pin compatible with the Arduino PRO.
The BASIC cross compiler runs on your PC and is easy to learn. Or use the pre-configured C compiler.
Built in support for PWM, SPI, 1-Wire, I2C, Pulse timing, Synchronous and Asynchronous serial protocols.
This kit includes all you need to get started: board, USB dongle, cable, BASIC and C compilers on CD.
* Simply ConnectedTM Technology
* ARM7 CPU running at 60 Mhz
* Programmed via USB interface
* BASIC compiler runs >10 million lines of code/sec
* 32K Flash memory with 20K available for user code
* 8K SRAM memory with space for over 1000 user variables
* or use the C compiler to access all 32K Flash and 8K RAM
* 21 TTL compatible digital I/O
* 7 10-bit A/D converter channels
* Onboard regulated power supply runs off 5-12V DC input
* internal supplies of 5V, 3.3V and 1.8V
Digital Inputs and Outputs
* 21 pins programmable for input or output
* >1 million IO operations/sec
* SPI support builtin with 800 Kb transfer rate
* I2C support with 380 Kb transfer rate
* SHIFT routines for Sync serial busses at 1.2 Mb rate
* 1-Wire support
* Async SERIAL builtin support upto 115.2 Kb
* Pulse timing and generation with 1 uSec resolution
* PWM with 8bit resolution
* Frequency synthesis to 50 kHz
* TTL compatible, 2.4V threshold
* IOs 5V tolerant
* ARMmite PRO board
* USB adapter
* USB A-miniB cable
* Simply Connected Software on CD
|Board Size||2.05 x 2.1 inches;|
|Operating Temperature||-40º to 85ºC|
|Input Power||ARMmite: 6-12 VDC|
|Output Power||5V 400mA|
|Power Consumption||250 mW|
|Processor||ARM7 @ 60 MHz - LPC2103|
|Digital I/O||24 TTL compatible, 2.4V threshold, 5V tolerant|
|Analog Inputs||7 pins shared for 10-bit 3.3V A/D channels|